I Made Peanut Butter Cookies For Shelter Dogs
I made my famous Mutter Butter peanut cookies for dogs for shelter dogs at Animal Friends of The Valley. They were so excited to get them. Scroll down to see the video.
|1 ¼ cup Wheat Flour
|½ tsp Baking Soda
|½ tsp Baking Powder
|¼ c Peanut Butter
|¼ c Honey
|½ c Applesauce
- Put baking soda and baking powder into medium bowl containing wheat
flour and mix together with spatula
- Put Peanut Butter and Honey into Large bowl and mix together with
- Add applesauce to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Slowly incorporate dry ingredients into large bowl with wet ingredients
- Scoop out even scoops of cookie dough and put 6 scoops on the bakery
- Cover with another piece of parchment paper and then smoosh down flat
- Press a fork vertically and horizontally on top
- Put cookies in oven and bake 10 minutes at 325 degree oven (preheated)
If this sounds like too much work, no problem. I sell these cookies. They’re fresh baked daily.
If you want more peanut butter dog cookies recipes, check these out.
- How To Make Homemade Pumpkin Dog Treats—5 Easy Recipes
- DIY Training Treats: 5 Easy Recipes to Make Homemade Dog Training Treats
- 4 Best Allergy-Friendly Homemade Dog Food Recipes
- 3 Vet-Approved Pup Loaf Recipes Your Dog Will Love