Here's What You Need To Know:
- Dog's Location : Wildomar, California
- Dog's Age : Young adult
- Dog's Breed : german Shepherd Dog
- Dog's Gender : Male
- Dog's Size : large
- Dog good with other dogs? : Yes
- Dog good with kids? : Unsure
- Is the rescue able to transport the dog to owner's location? : No, must visit in person.
Vince the 3-year-old male German Shepherd was found and dropped off at the shelter as a stray at Animal Friends of the Valleys. This boy had hope originally due to an adoption hold for a new start on life, but then the hold was canceled.
Not much is known about Vince’s background – he didn’t even come with a name, and was nicknamed Vince by Rocky after Vincent Van Gogh considering one of his ears are missing, but everything about him seems to point to your classic lovable, loyal, and sweet German Shepherd.
After a cat test, it was determined Vince is not a fan of felines, however he has had a meet and greet with a small dog, and it went well!
Rocky Kanaka is going to cover the costs of the adoption! So no adoption fee for Vince!