Here's What You Need To Know:
- Dog's Location : Ft. Lauderdale / Dania Beach, florida
- Dog's Age : young
- Dog's Breed : pitbull
- Dog's Size : medium
I am a small girl weighing around 35 pounds and I’m extremely playful.
My name is Layla and I was saved from a horrible situation. I was kept in a hot box day and night. My owner beat me every day and the owners called the police because they would often hear me crying.
After I was rescued I was sent to The Sanson Foundation, so I could get all my training tools I needed to prepare me for my future home. I am an honor roll graduate for some time now but I am still waiting with all my perfect manners for someone to give me a chance. I know my special someone is out there .
I’m a young happy energetic girl with a beauty queen smile, looking for someone who likes to go for walks, swim, go to the beach, and someone to play with me. I’m dog friendly, crate trained, & potty trained.
Layla is special needs due to the trauma. She’s looking for a forever home for over a year. Layla is a sweet 35 lb young, 3 year old, fun girl with lots of love and life in her!
What Layla needs:
* A bedroom all to herself where her crate is where she can go to at anytime to decompress and relax and not be bothered.
* A mommy and/or daddy who will continue to work on the skills with her that she learned and aced through her year long training at The Sanson Foundation.
* A 6′ minimum tall fenced in yard.
* A dog her size who likes to play is great, but not totally necessary. But Layla has a lot of energy and does love other dogs and loves to play. So having a companion brother or sister would be beneficial.
* She’s looking for a mommy and/or daddy who is interested in a foster to adopt arrangement.
Those interested in Layla MUST live in Florida AND be willing to meet her several times, spending several hours each time to get to know her and for her to get to know and feel comfortable with you.
Contact Noah’s Rescue if you’re interested in Layla (754)252-0877 Noahsrescueinc@gmail.com