Here's What You Need To Know:
- Pet's Location : Nashville, Tennessee
- Pet's Age : Young adult
- Pet's Breed : dachshund
- Pet's Gender : Female
- Pet's Size : toy
- Pet good with other pets? : Yes
- Pet good with kids? : Yes
- Is the rescue able to transport the dog to owner's location? : Yes
Hi, my name is Bell! I came into the rescue VERY pregnant and had my babies 5 days after arriving. I sure was terrified, but after my little ones arrived, I settled in and learned to trust my foster mom.
My foster mom thinks I had been abused in the past and passed around from one temporary living situation to another. I am now on the hunt for a loving forever home. Foster mom says once you gain my trust, I am THE MOST loving dog you’ll ever meet, but you have to earn that trust. It does not happen overnight.
My foster mom just took her time, giving me space and letting me know I was safe. She also says that I am a sweet girl! My wish list includes:
– A fenced yard and maybe a doggie door
– Another small, young dog to keep me company when you need to be away
– Someone with patience and experience with an unsocialized dog who has possibly been abused
– No apartments, highrises, condos, or duplexes (nothing with shared walls in case I want to talk) As you can see from my photos, I am a very adorable Chiweenie.
My stats: 3 years, 11 pounds, up-to-date on my shots and preventions, I get along well with other dogs (both male and female), and my foster mom thinks I’d be okay with a cat who is dog-savvy.