Here's What You Need To Know:
- Pet's Location : Clarksdale, Arizona
- Pet's Age : Mature adult
- Pet's Breed : american Staffordshire Terrier
- Pet's Gender : Male
- Pet's Size : large
- Pet good with other pets? : Unsure
- Pet good with kids? : Yes
- Is the rescue able to transport the dog to owner's location? : I might be able to help with that as I am a volunteer for PRH. Or possibly can work with other transporters to meet part way. I'll do whatever I can to help this dog find a home. He gets no exposure where he is now, and he's been there WAY too long.
All that RazmaTaz! This boy is quite tantalizing. He’s approx. 6 1/2 – 7 yrs. old, and weighs about 63 lbs. Taz is a very good companion AND a great dancer! He is full of SO MUCH love and appreciation. Taz listens very well, knows commands and likes to give hugs and kisses.
Taz absolutely loves human affection and touch! He is very playful. He needs a strong person to be his leader. He is OK with some female dogs but not a dog park candidate. He would love to take a few twirls with you around the dance floor. He is very playful and oh-so loving!
Taz is very handsome and SO willing to please. He hikes off-leash up in the national forest and runs off to explore for a few minutes, but comes right back to you, ready to do some more dancing! In addition to doing the tango, he would love to hike, bike, or run with you and even better, he will protect you in the best way!
Taz is at the Pets Return Home Ranch in Clarksdale, AZ and help with transport can likely happen. He is fully wormed, UTD on vaccinations, microchipped, and is behavior assessed with other dogs and humans (sorry, no cat testing is done). All dogs spend a minimum of 3 weeks free ranging within a pack of 30 dogs to grow confidence and trust and may have DNA results.
Taz will receive lifetime behavior support from PRH. PRH saves unadoptable, abandoned, neglected, and abused homeless dogs. They are a NO-KILL shelter staffed by volunteers. PRH provides shelter, behavior/medical rehabilitation, adoption, and sanctuary for all our dogs. Their adoption process ensures the best dog is matched with the best family and starts with the completion of an adoption application.