Here's What You Need To Know:
- Pet's Location : Clarksdale, Arizona
- Pet's Age : Mature adult
- Pet's Breed : american Staffordshire Terrier
- Pet's Gender : Male
- Pet's Size : large
- Pet good with other pets? : Yes
- Pet good with kids? : Unsure
- Is the rescue able to transport the dog to owner's location? : I might be able to help with that as I am a volunteer for PRH. Or possibly can work with other transporters to meet part way. I'll do whatever I can to help this dog find a home. He gets no exposure where he is now, and he's been there WAY too long.
Buddy is a very playful and loving dog and would love to ride ‘shotgun’ with you when you’re out searching for firewood, or just cruising around town. He is a very affectionate and really loves human attention. He is excellent on recall and comes right back to you when hiking off-leash. What a bonus!
Buddy is a strong active boy and gets along with most LARGE dogs. No small critters, puppies or cats for this boy. What a bother. Living large is what it’s all about! Bud could do well with a stable large/same size female dog in the home. He loves to eat, chew bones and if his neighbor dog isn’t looking, he might make a run for that. But he’s totally respectful when the other dog says, ‘uh uh’ dude, you ain’t gettin’ my food. Can’t blame a guy for trying 🙂
Buddy would be a great companion for a single person, couple or family. He loves to go camping, hiking and swimming in the river. He likes to play in a kiddie pool full of water, he is crate-trained, and loves to snuggle on the couch. He’d love to share your bed too, if you’d like that. He is a great watchdog, especially at night. So no unwanted strangers while this boy is around. He loves the car, and the trunk too!
He is loyal, tender and loving, and enchants everyone who meets him. He’s a lover and a keeper!! PRH saves unadoptable, abandoned, neglected, and abused homeless dogs. We are a NO-KILL shelter staffed by volunteers. PRH provides shelter, behavior/medical rehabilitation, adoption, and sanctuary for all our dogs. Their adoption process ensures the best dog is matched with the best family and starts with the completion of an adoption application.