Here's What You Need To Know:
- Dog's Location : Fullerton, California
- Dog's Age : young
- Dog's Breed : german Shepherd Dog
- Dog's Gender : Female
- Dog's Size : medium
- Dog good with other dogs? : No
- Dog good with kids? : Yes
- Is the rescue able to transport the dog to owner's location? : Yes
Violet is a 2 year old, 49 pounds German Shepherd! Violet was originally rescued from a high-kill shelter by a different organization, who planned on returning her due to a few small behavioral issues. We couldn’t let that happen, and welcomed Violet into our rescue.
Violet is absolutely AMAZING with kids and people. She is also the biggest cuddle-bug you’ll ever meet. Violet prefers to be the only dog in the household, and we know her purrfect furever home is out there somewhere.