Here's What You Need To Know:
- Pet's Location : Georgetown, Texas
- Pet's Age : Senior
- Pet's Breed : american Staffordshire Terrier
- Pet's Gender : Female
- Pet's Size : large
- Pet good with other pets? : Unsure
- Pet good with kids? : Unsure
- Is the rescue able to transport the dog to owner's location? : Maybe
As that well-known line goes: A rose by any other name would be Rosa – or would smell like Rosa? – or would be sweet like Rosa? We’re not sure, but we do know that she is sweet and you will love her.
Rosa is only six years old, but she’s what we like to call an “old soul.” She’s quiet, super calm and not reactive to other dogs. Volunteers call her “the sweetest” and say she enjoys a good walk and some pets in the play yard, but she won’t keep you up at night wanting to play fetch.
In fact, she’d be the perfect work from home pup and make a great snuggle buddy for binge watching whatever you’d like. (She’s not particular.) Mostly what Rosa needs is a nice soft bed and a lot of love from her people. Come meet her. She’ll make your life a bed of Rosas!