Here's What You Need To Know:
- Pet's Location : Marble Falls, Texas
- Pet's Age : Senior
- Pet's Breed : labrador Retriever
- Pet's Gender : Female
- Pet's Size : medium
- Pet good with other pets? : Yes
- Pet good with kids? : Yes
- Is the rescue able to transport the dog to owner's location? : Once reviewed and approved we set up an in-person meet and greet with the family and the dog. The majority of these meet and greets take place at the shelter, however we have on occasion met families from other states partway between our two locations if they sound like the perfect fit (I would say up to 5 hours from the shelter). We like to meet our adopters before sending the dog home, so we don’t utilize third party transport companies.
Luna is a 7 Years Old female Labrador Mix. She is leash trained, potty trained, medium energy, good with other dogs and car rides. Luna is spayed, vaccinated, microchipped, and heartworm negative. She came to Highland Lakes Canine Rescue from a partnering shelter, who received Luna as a surrender.
At the time of surrender, Luna had several masses growing on her back and legs. The shelter was told cancer could be a possibility, and worried that Luna would not be adopted without having the lumps removed and tested. Great news for our old girl, her masses were removed and ultimately NOT cancerous!
Luna is out of this world! Her hippity-hops and fun personality make her positive light so infectious. With lots of love and kisses to give, she is a delight to have around. Luna is a fantastic playmate and the perfect backyard bud for those days on the patio. Her manners inside are prim, but she loves to get down and dirty when she plays outside!
She would suit a family who loves being on the go, because this girl could certainly keep up. But Luna does have a homely side too, so the adventures can be walks around the neighborhood or visits to the dog park. If you’ll be her sun, leave it to Luna to light up your days and nights.
Luna is also incredibly friendly and social. She gets along well with other dogs and people of all ages, and is always eager to have new playmates. Her outgoing and affectionate nature is sure to win your heart in no time.