Here's What You Need To Know:
- Dog's Location : Farmingdale, New Jersey
- Dog's Age : young
- Dog's Breed : labrador Retriever
- Dog's Gender : Male
- Dog's Size : large
- Dog good with other dogs? : Yes
- Dog good with kids? : Yes
- Is the rescue able to transport the dog to owner's location? : Within a certain distance yes
Hunter is a 3 year old #70 lab mix and gentle soul who deserves a loving home. He loves to play and run just as much as he loves to snuggle and give kisses. He loves to lay around and eat his treats or play catch in the yard. He is crate and house trained. He is not a dog park kind of dog. That is way too much activity for him.
We are working on walking on a leash because he loves to explore and can pull because sometimes can chase squirrels and when he pulls he doesn’t know his own strength. He would be a great dog to by the couch.
If he has a window to look out he loves to let you know who is out there. Though he is loving we think a house with older kids is best because of his strength. If you are interested in giving Hunter an amazing home and a family to love please apply through Home Free Animal Rescue.