Here's What You Need To Know:
- Dog's Location : Yamhill, Oregon
- Dog's Age : Young adult
- Dog's Breed : border Collie
- Dog's Gender : Male
- Dog's Size : medium
- Dog good with other dogs? : Yes
- Dog good with kids? : Yes
- Is the rescue able to transport the dog to owner's location? : Yes
Bob is a sweet 2.5-year-old male Border collie who weighs about 33 pounds. He does have puppy energy still and would do best in an active home. He is good with people, dogs and cats. He likes to be in motion: he chases balls, but he is not so good about bringing them back. Bob will benefit from some training.
He was abandoned in a field with another dog, so is still learning how to be an actual dog. He gets along fine with his foster sisters, but they will correct him if he is too much for them. He accepts this correction fine. Bob is potty and crate trained. He is ready for an adventure of a lifetime, his forever home.